Back to Start Page
- When you visit the Website, we generate one or more “cookies”, which we deploy with your consent (if required).
- The table below summarizes the different types of cookie we use on the Website, together with their respective purpose and duration (i.e. how long each cookie will remain on your device).
- Two types of cookies may be used on the Website - "session cookies" and "persistent cookies". Session cookies are temporary cookies that remain on your device until you leave the Website. A persistent cookie remains on your device for much longer or until you manually delete it (how long the cookie remains on your device will depend on the duration or "lifetime" of the specific cookie and your browser settings).
- Cookies used on the Website: [table below]
- Please note that we do not currently use any targeting/advertising cookies.
What are Cookies?
- Cookies are files or pieces of information that may be stored on your computer (or other internet-enabled devices, such as a smartphone or tablet) when you visit the Website. A cookie will usually contain the name of the website from which the cookie has come from, the "lifetime" of the cookie (i.e. how long it will remain on your device) and a value, which is usually a randomly generated unique number.
- Most internet browsers are initially set up to automatically accept cookies. You can change the settings to block cookies or to alert you when cookies are being sent to your device. There are a number of ways to manage cookies. Please refer to your browser instructions or help screen to learn more about how to adjust or modify your browser settings.
- If you disable the cookies that we use, this may impact your experience while on the Website. For example, you may not be able to visit certain areas of the Website.
- If you use different devices to view and access the Website (e.g. your computer, smartphone, tablet etc.), you will need to ensure that each browser on each device is adjusted to suit your cookie preferences.
2. Opting Out
- Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
- To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
3. Updates to this notice
- We may update this notice from time to time to reflect changes to the type of personal data that we process and/or the way in which it is processed. In the event of a material change which affects the processing of your personal data, we will notify you. We also encourage you to check this notice on a regular basis.
4. Where can you find out more?
- If you want more information about any of the subjects covered in this privacy notice or if you would like to discuss any issues or concerns with us, you can contact us at: email@example.com@drakenintl.com
Type of cookie
Cookies that are essential to making the Website work correctly. They enable visitors to move around our website and use our features. Examples include remembering previous actions (e.g. entered text) when navigating back to a page in the same session.
These cookies do not identify you as an individual.
If you do not accept these cookies, it may affect the performance of our website.
This is a simple token used by PHP applications to identify your unique session. Typically used to maintain the integrity of your session while transacting information with a website (accessing secure areas, forms submissions etc). It does not store any personal data and is deleted when the visitor closes their browser.
_utma _utmb _utmc _utmv _utmz
These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our Website. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
Google Maps Service:
These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors uses the Google maps service.
Cookies that allow our web properties to remember the choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) to provide a more personalized online experience.
The information these cookies collect may include personally identifiable information that you have disclosed, such as a username, for example. We shall always be transparent with you about what information we collect, what we do with it and with whom we share it.
If you do not accept these cookies, it may affect Website performance and functionality and may restrict access to web content.
Cobham site cookie acceptance:
This cookie is used to record if you have accepted or rejected the use of the cookies listed here.
These cookies are essential for the operation of any authentication process required. The cookies are deleted when you leave the Cobham website.